Welcome to the Weekly Round Up where everything is interesting and nothing is second-rate.
Or something like that.
- So, Supreme Court justices are always austere and serious, right? Turns out, that may not be the case. To find out what you get when you mix a bunch of justices from the highest court in the land, wine and the State of the Union address, check out this article from NPR’s The Salt.
- This, because, well – I don’t think this is well-known.
- This story, from Scary Mommy, which has nothing to do with agriculture and everything to do with a boy who’s caught trespassing and stealing – but in the best way. Ever.
- This, because wise words are always good to hear on a Friday.
- So, I know this is a longshot, but have you heard of GMOs? Oh, you have? Weird. In all seriousness, though, it’s a touchy topic these days. And, it’s a worrisome topic for moms and dads who are out there just trying to pick the right food for their families. So what do you when you have questions? Tour Monsanto, of course. For more on one mom’s tour of Monsanto and the questions she asked, be sure to check out www.WatchUsGrow.org.