On this day, the day before Thanksgiving, I’m reminding you to eat right.
Debbie Downer, I know. Sorry.
Okay, I guess you can eat right Friday. And when you’re looking for tips on how to do that, be sure to check out the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website, www.EatRight.org.
There’s lots of great information on food, health (with articles like, “How to enjoy the holiday without the weight gain”) and fitness to keep you honest.
And all of that stuff is good stuff. I mean, who doesn’t need some help staying healthy?
But the really good stuff is the food safety stuff. And since we’re coming up on a holiday where you may or may not be preparing lots of food for lots of people, this is excellent information to have in your back pocket.
To see the rest of the 30-day series, check out the links below:
- Day 1 – The Best Info Straight From the Horse’s Mouth
- Day 2 – Open Gates and Open Minds
- Day 3 – Nom nom nom
- Day 4 – Just the Facts. From the Experts.
- Day 5 – All Things Biotech
- Day 6 – Keepin’ it Safe in the Kitchen
- Day 7 – Good Info, Cute Kids.
- Day 8 – Mom at the Meat Counter
- Day 9 – Learning to be Good Stewards of the Land
- Day 10 – Agriculture, Food and Leisure
- Day 11 – Proud to be a Rancher, Proud to be in Agriculture
- Day 12 – Food Facts from the Feds
- Day 13 – It’s all fun and games…
- Day 15 – All About Protein
- Day 17 – The Life and Times of an Illinois Farm Girl
- Day 18 – Answering the Dreaded, “What’s For Dinner?”
- Day 19 – Differences and Similarities
- Day 20 – Milk, Meat and Antibiotics
- Day 21 – U.S. Department of Food Safety
- Day 22 – Chow Talk
- Day 23 – All Things Dairy
- Day 24 – Understanding Labels