If you’ve been here once, you’re probably well aware that I have a fondness for dairy cattle — Jerseys, in particular.
And because I love those milkers, I also love The Adventures of Dairy Carrie.
And she knows how to get down to business when it comes to having meaningful and honest conversations with consumers about the dairy industry. In fact, Dairy Carrie is downright blunt sometimes, and that’s what makes her blog a breath of fresh air.
Carrie tackles everything from how and why farmers vaccinate cows to animal abuse videos, and she does it in her own special way — with humor, insight and a love for agriculture.
Be sure to check out her blog and Facebook page for lots of funny stuff and lots of good information!
To see the rest of the 30-day series, check out the links below:
- Day 1 – The Best Info Straight From the Horse’s Mouth
- Day 2 – Open Gates and Open Minds
- Day 3 – Nom nom nom
- Day 4 – Just the Facts. From the Experts.
- Day 5 – All Things Biotech
- Day 6 – Keepin’ it Safe in the Kitchen
- Day 7 – Good Info, Cute Kids.
- Day 8 – Mom at the Meat Counter
- Day 9 – Learning to be Good Stewards of the Land
- Day 10 – Agriculture, Food and Leisure
- Day 11 – Proud to be a Rancher, Proud to be in Agriculture
- Day 12 – Food Facts from the Feds
- Day 13 – It’s all fun and games…
- Day 15 – All About Protein
- Day 17 – The Life and Times of an Illinois Farm Girl
- Day 18 – Answering the Dreaded, “What’s For Dinner?”
- Day 19 – Differences and Similarities
- Day 20 – Milk, Meat and Antibiotics
- Day 21 – U.S. Department of Food Safety
- Day 22 – Chow Talk