I’ve failed, you guys. We’re halfway through November and I’ve missed two days of the 30-day blogging challenge.
And I don’t even have good excuses. I’ve been derailed by an anniversary (seven years for the Hubs and I!) and a full day — and by full, I mean from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. — of work and media training.
Okay, I guess the last excuse is kind of good. Either way, I’ve missed a couple of days, so my apologies.
To get back into the swing of things, I’m sending you over to one of my favorite personal blogs.
Rural Route 2: The Life & Times of an Illinois Farm Girl is an excellent blend of day-to-day farm life, beautiful pictures, yummy recipes (I’m serious. You might need to have a tailor standing by to alter your clothes), faith, farm kids and agriculture facts.
I love to read Katie’s posts because everything — from hot topics in ag to stories from the farm — is written with such honesty, conviction and genuineness. It makes it a joy to read and extremely credible.
If nothing else, it will give you all the happy feels when you read it!
To see the rest of the 30 day series, check out the posts below:
- Day 1 – The Best Info Straight From the Horse’s Mouth
- Day 2 – Open Gates and Open Minds
- Day 3 – Nom nom nom
- Day 4 – Just the Facts. From the Experts.
- Day 5 – All Things Biotech
- Day 6 – Keepin’ it Safe in the Kitchen
- Day 7 – Good Info, Cute Kids.
- Day 8 – Mom at the Meat Counter
- Day 9 – Learning to be Good Stewards of the Land
- Day 10 – Agriculture, Food and Leisure
- Day 11 – Proud to be a Rancher, Proud to be in Agriculture
- Day 12 – Food Facts from the Feds
- Day 13 – It’s all fun and games…
- Day 15 – All About Protein