Whew. Having a sick kid at home is no joke, you guys. We started the day with puke and ended the day with daddy keeping H company until it was time for her to go to bed so mommy could have a nap on the couch. And the in between, well, let’s just leave that as the in between. Ugh.
Long story short, that’s why 9 p.m. is prime time for blog time.
Today, I’m sending you to the perfect place to get all the best Illinois agricultural and travel info: Illinois Farm Bureau Partners Magazine.
Produced by Illinois Farm Bureau for all of the 405,977 members statewide, Illinois Farm Bureau Partners is a magazine for anyone who enjoys travel, eating (I mean, who doesn’t?) and so much more.
It’s worth a visit. The feature stories are well-written and super interesting and, in the time it took me to write this post, I already have our next three weekend mini-vacations already picked out. It’s seriously worth the time.
To see the rest of the 30-day series, check out the links below:
- Day 1 – The Best Info Straight From the Horse’s Mouth
- Day 2 – Open Gates and Open Minds
- Day 3 – Nom nom nom
- Day 4 – Just the Facts. From the Experts.
- Day 5 – All Things Biotech
- Day 6 – Keepin’ it Safe in the Kitchen
- Day 7 – Good Info, Cute Kids.
- Day 8 – Mom at the Meat Counter
- Day 9 – Learning to be Good Stewards of the Land