It’s time for another edition of the Weekly Round Up – buckle up!
- Let’s kick things off this week with this awesome campaign, featured on BuzzFeed, which features women in agriculture taking ownership of their roles on the farm. And you thought farm women just cooked the meals or kept the books!
- This, from Illinois Corn, which is oh so true. Ever wondered why that farmer you invited to your fall wedding didn’t come? Here’s your answer.
- This article, from 247Sports.com, which answers the question on everyone’s (okay, probably just Steelers fans) minds: How will Ben Roethlisberger rehab after his injury?
- This fun fact, found on Facebook. Since my brother-in-law is from Morton, it’s something I already knew, but did you? Pretty cool, right?
- Finally, check out this awesome post from Holly Spangler over at Prairie Farmer. Farmer or not, you’ll get something out of her 10 short lessons for life.
And, as a bonus, this article, which talks about the first school district in the U.S. to go completely organic and non-GMO. Take a look at it, with a critical eye, and let me know what you think. I have a few issues with some of the rhetoric, which we’ll discuss tomorrow.