It’s time for another edition of the Weekly Round Up and, let me tell you, there was no shortage of stuff to talk about this week. WOTUS, COOL, TPA and EPA’s proposed RVOs for RFS all happened, or are in the process of happening, this week. And if you don’t know what all of those acronyms mean, don’t worry. We’re going to cover a couple of them this weekend.
But first, it’s quick hit time:
- This, from CBS News, which gives an interesting overview of how you, now matter where you are, will feel the pinch due to California’s unprecedented drought. It’s definitely interesting.
- This, because, of course. I do love The Beatles.
- This, from Three Little Birds and One Messy Nest, which I thought was really interesting. This self-proclaimed ‘food activist’ decided it was high time to get the rest of the story on GMOs. So she went to Monsanto and asked the hard questions. She was traveling as part of a group of moms who toured the St. Louis facility and asked every question under the sun about GMOs and biotech. Kudos to her for having an open mind and being willing to listen, rather than just talk.
- And this, from the Peterson Farm Brothers. They’ve released parody after parody and they’re always great and always about agriculture. And this one features an ’80s rock anthem. What’s not to love?
- This article, found via Holly Spangler, which is just…well, it’s really something. It’s my sincere hope that everyone who doesn’t have livestock can at least see through PETA and their ridiculous antics.