Day 29. Only one more to go.
How is it the end of November already? I mean, we’re like, 26 days away from Christmas.
I’m in the spirit.
Anyway, on this, Day 29, we’re taking another look at biotechnology. This time, from www.biofortified.org.
When I decided to focus this year’s 30-day series on excellent agricultural websites and blogs, I put a call out to my friends asking for their favorite websites.
Biofortified.org was one of those suggestions.
Biology Fortified, Inc. (BFI) is an independent educational tax-exempt non-profit organization incorporated in Wisconsin with the mission of enhancing public discussion of biotechnology and other issues in food and agriculture through science-based resources and outreach.
They enlist a panel of experts in biotechnology to help communicate with consumers and dispel myths related to the science.
Be sure to check it out, especially if you have questions about GMOs and what they mean for your family.
To see the rest of the 30-day series, check out the links below:
- Day 1 – The Best Info Straight From the Horse’s Mouth
- Day 2 – Open Gates and Open Minds
- Day 3 – Nom nom nom
- Day 4 – Just the Facts. From the Experts.
- Day 5 – All Things Biotech
- Day 6 – Keepin’ it Safe in the Kitchen
- Day 7 – Good Info, Cute Kids.
- Day 8 – Mom at the Meat Counter
- Day 9 – Learning to be Good Stewards of the Land
- Day 10 – Agriculture, Food and Leisure
- Day 11 – Proud to be a Rancher, Proud to be in Agriculture
- Day 12 – Food Facts from the Feds
- Day 13 – It’s all fun and games…
- Day 15 – All About Protein
- Day 17 – The Life and Times of an Illinois Farm Girl
- Day 18 – Answering the Dreaded, “What’s For Dinner?”
- Day 19 – Differences and Similarities
- Day 20 – Milk, Meat and Antibiotics
- Day 21 – U.S. Department of Food Safety
- Day 22 – Chow Talk
- Day 23 – All Things Dairy
- Day 24 – Understanding Labels
- Day 25 – Eat Right.
- Day 26 – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Day 27 – The Meat We Eat.
- Day 28 – Keeping Your Food Safe